The present pastor, the Reverend W. James Hardy, became the pastor of the church.
The Reverend Dr. William L. Hathaway was called as the pastor and served until 1999.
The Reverend Dr. W. James Westhafer was called as the pastor. He served the church faithfully until 1984. During his tenure, the church was given the former home of Philanthropist William Rand Kenan, Jr. and the Kenan Center was established. Through Dr. Westhafer’s tireless leadership, the church raised the money to build the Kenan Arena.
Mrs. Ferrin Fraser became he Director of Music and the first bells were purchased shortly thereafter and bell choirs were formed.
A newly re-decorated sanctuary was dedicated as was the new organ, which is the largest in Niagara County. The Great Commission Window, which was given by William Rand Kenan, Jr. in memory of his wife Alice Pomroy Kenan, was dedicated by the church.
Hamilton House was purchased and was opened as a Youth Recreational Center. It now houses the Niagara County Historical Society’s “Discovery Center.”
The Reverend Dr. Stephen A. Palmer became the pastor of the church and served for 26 years as the pastor of the church. During his tenure, the Lockport Presbyterian (L.P.) – the newsletter of the church – was first published.
The Christian Education building was completed.
January 1823: The church worshipped for the first time in a log building that was used as a school house. In attendance were at the worship service were 30 men and women, almost all of whom had moved to Lockport from other parts of New York or from New England.
May 13, 1823: The church was formally established and named “The First Presbyterian Society in the Village of Lockport” and shortly thereafter a house of worship was erected on Hawley Street, where the Niagara County Courthouse now stands.
1825: Reverend Aratus Kent was called as the first pastor of new congregation. He served in this capacity for two years.
1842: Reverend Dr. William D. Wisner was called as the pastor of the church and remained as the pastor for 34 years. He was a formidable preacher and was elected to the highest office in the Presbyterian Church the Moderator of the General Assembly.
1856: The present stone church was completed on Church Street in Lockport.
1882: The Reverend Maltbie Babcock was called to serve as the pastor. He was at that time the youngest pastor to ever serve the church. During his five year tenure as the pastor, he wrote the words to the hymn “This is My Father’s World.”